Sr Manager Business Operations | 22630
Sr Manager Business Operations
Location: San Francisco, CA (with option to split time between San Francisco and Santa Clara)
This position reports to: Sr Director Business Operations
Are you a business operations leader with years of experience in high-growth startups? Does defining a new market category in technology sound exciting? If so, please read on. ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers.
We’re now applying that disruptive thinking about the way people work to the information security problem. We are seeking an individual that wants to make a dent in key security challenges that have been plaguing organizations for decades. We need an action-oriented leader who can work collaboratively to help scale our new Security Business Unit. Working in this emerging Business Unit offers the fast-paced environment and ability to have a significant impact as in a startup, while also providing the mentorship, knowledge base and resources of an established tech company.
What you get to do in this role:
As Sr Manager Business Operations, you will partner strategically with business leaders across functions to identify and address opportunities for growth. Specifically, you will play a critical role formulating the problem statements, drawing insights from data, providing thought leadership and recommendations to key stakeholders and executives, and operationalizing execution plans.
Examples of key problems you will help solve include:
- Are we focusing on the right things across our leadership team for this month, quarter, year, and beyond?
- What can we do to help customers deploy faster and with more maturity?
- What is the profile of our most successful customers and how can we replicate that success?
- Where in our marketing and sales pipeline can we optimize?
Owning the answers to these—and many more strategic initiatives—makes this role high impact and high visibility. The right candidate will have a mix of business and financial acumen combined with incredible collaboration, communication and execution skills.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience; preferably in investment banking, consulting and / or business operations with a technology company (background in Cyber Security or Enterprise Software not required)
- Exceptional leadership skills (while this is an IC role, to start with, the individual will lead cross-functional initiatives)
- Track record of driving (and solving) complex high-profile initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of business operations in a startup environment
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.