Application Developer | 23465
Job Title: Application Developer
Location: San Clara, CA
This position reports to: Manager, Applications
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work on solving tough technical challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and with a highly collaborative team. You will design, implement, test and deploy scalable application solutions as part of our team.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Architects to design state of the art solutions
- Work in an agile environment with bright and forward-thinking developers and quality engineers
- Work with Quality Engineering and Customer Support to troubleshoot problems encountered by customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in designing and developing enterprise applications OR MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and design patterns
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Solid code inspection, debugging and testing skills
- Experience with database design schemas and data modeling
- Strong web application development with Java based server environments such as Apache Tomcat
- Previous experience of working in a SCRUM environment
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.