Business Analyst, Digital Marketing | 25070
Job Title: Business Analyst, Digital Marketing
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Digital Marketing team is focused on delivering cutting edge, personalized and global digital experiences that are supported by a foundation of strategy, analytics, and data driven decisions. Our Digital Experience team is seeking a Digital Business Analyst to determine business requirements and objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and applying your technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and documenting requirements for digital experiences across ServiceNow.com.
What you get to do in this role:
- Accurately analyzes complex business problems or requests during the up-front project discovery and translates those into technical and functional business requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing documentation and recommendations for systems and procedures that are technologically feasible, cost effective, and meet user requirements.
- Apply different investigation methods to create detailed business analyses that outlines problems, opportunities, and solutions for digital projects.
- Understands the upstream and downstream impacts to the projects, the strategic context of the business, and takes initiative to collaborate and consult with Digital teams including UX, Strategy, Design, Analytics, MarTech, and Stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions.
- Evaluates complex business problems to be solved with automated systems for company-wide, web-enabled solutions.
- Documents and configures system settings and options and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Works with UX Designers to translate requirements into specifications for the UX design system.
- Collaborate day-to-day with digital Producers and UX team on projects supporting company priorities.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional discussions to address business or systems issues.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst, for large websites or enterprise-sized companies.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to transform complicated data into simple, actionable insights using analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Understands technology integration.
- Provides professional organization, documentation, communication and interpersonal skills; presents information in formal settings.
- Experience with the full Adobe suite (Experience Manager, Audience Manager, Target, Assets.)
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and at making executive-level presentations.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative, hands-on role with a seasoned team of passionate designers, marketers, and strategists.
- Strong exposure to website design, digital marketing, global technology companies, IT, and SaaS-based software products is preferred.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.