Senior Account Escalation Engineer | 25348
Senior Account Escalation Engineer
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Who are the Account Escalation Engineering Team?
A global group of highly skilled engineers working alongside Account Escalation Managers to tackle the most complex technical issues faced by our customers. With senior level visibility both internally and within client organizations this team is crucial in maximising customer satisfaction, maintaining product success, and delivering innovation whilst providing world class service.
We are seeking skilled recruits in India to help focus on the identification and diagnosis of emerging performance issues before they become customer impacting and to operate as part of the wider team to ensure timely resolution to customer-impacting issues.
As a Senior Engineer you will...
- Successfully diagnose the entire technology stack, from the front-end to the back end, to determine where to start troubleshooting an issue.
- Interpret technical data to identify trends and resolve system bottlenecks
- Work on performance tuning of our web-based applications
- Liaise with clients directly and deliver great customer service instilling trust from our clients.
- Work as part of a global team and potentially travel to US for knowledge sharing.
We are looking for people with these skills to be a Senior Engineer...
Successful candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience in a Technical Support or similar role. In addition, the ideal candidate will be someone who has:
- Demonstrated the ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Strong Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Java experience
- Advanced Unix/Linux experience
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
- Experience diagnosing performance degradation (e.g. explain plans, database tuning)
- Experience working well in a team environment while also being able to work productively while unsupervised
This is a critical role for the company where you receive full product training and interact with some of our biggest accounts.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.