Manager, IT Workflow, Expert Services UK&I | 33872
Manager, IT Workflow Expert Services UK&I
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
A Manager for IT Workflow is a position in our professional services (Customer Outcomes) organization focused on all aspects of leading an expert team of resources (Business and Technical Consultants) in timely, high quality delivery work for ServiceNow customers. This work can consist of consultation, advisory guidance, and implementation work relating to the ServiceNow IT Workflow products and processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide business and/or technical leadership with our Consultants, Customers, and Partners – often in a billable capacity within an engagement.
- Directly responsible for hiring, ensuring enablement of, developing, and managing high-performing experts who consult, implement, and configure the ServiceNow IT Workflow products for our Customers and with our Partner Ecosystem.
- Support services sales teams in sales pursuits, to ensure the accurate solution and scope are being proposed
- Partner with internal teams to support training, enablement, product management, and best practices organizations.
- Manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
- Promote continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Key Performance Measurements may include but are not limited to:
- Traditional professional services business measurements (budgets, revenue, etc.)
- Productivity / utilization of self and team
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Product consumption and/or adoption
- Talent recruitment and development
- An average of 50% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs:
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization (team management, project management or comparable)
- 5+ years of consulting experience for complex, global organizations
- Technical delivery experience with ServiceNow IT Workflow products
- Bachelor Degree Desired. Equivalent military experience is acceptable
- Architectural experience with ServiceNow IT Workflow products
- Familiarity with resource management
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Preferably, a history of leading and mentoring a team of employees
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience monitoring and summarizing business and financial metrics
- Proactive attitude, critical thinking, problem solving, escalation, and conflict resolution
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) with highly confident presentation and facilitation skills
- A track record of distilling customer needs from leaders (including CXO roles) in order to provide guidance and direction
- Proven ability to influence and consult successfully on the subject of digital transformation and PaaS based application development
- Experience leading implementations/owning for other IT workflow products(e.g. Remedy, Service Manager)
- Experience working with customers across various industry verticals (Healthcare, Energy, etc.)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for IT workflow product lines and any additional platform-based certifications are a benefit (Flow designer, Service Portal, Now Intelligence products, etc.)
- Industry certifications that may include the following are a benefit:
- ITIL v3 or 4 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications
- PMP, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.