Global Talent Service Delivery Representative | 25107
Global Talent (HR) Service Delivery Representative
This position reports to: Manager, Global Talent Service Delivery
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The APJ Global Talent (HR) Service Delivery role is an opportunity to join our journey of creating a healthy performance-driven company that scales. The role will provide direct support to company employees, other Global Talent (HR) groups and company management, as part of a centralized function handling a variety of HR-related transactions. The role will interact with line managers, division contacts, and functional peer groups related to the execution, delivery, and improvement of services within the team’s scope. It will receive and respond to requests for HR support; appropriately route requests from employees to others for additional information; respond to inquiries via online resources, telephone and/or face-to-face; process various paper and electronic forms related to documenting HR activities such as new hire onboarding, organizational changes, change-of-status, etc.; and input employee personal data into our Workday HRIS system.
- Support high volume data administration & employee record management
- Responsible for the review and assignment of HR Service Requests, responding timely and meeting aggressive SLAs that are in place
- Complete the processing of transactions for new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations and organizational changes
- Work closely with Finance, Stock Administration, Payroll and other groups to support data audits and integration with HR master data
- Responsible for the collection and filing of employee paperwork and documentation as needed
- Use sound judgment and intuition to identify and escalate potentially litigious or problematic issues
- Identify and escalate inconsistent and incongruent processes, policies, and practices
- Provide input, insight and feedback relative to the development and implementation of resource materials, tools and shared service practices
- Present and provide anecdotal feedback and perspective to the Operational Effectiveness Team to shape objectives and enhancements
- Complete verification of employment requests for 3rd parties as requested by employees
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Superb multi-lingual communication skills: must be able to speak and read fluently in both English and Japanese (handling Japan office)
- The ability to successfully multitask and manage your time—this is a dynamic environment and priorities shift often!
- A strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- A customer service focus
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail (this is critical)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a shared services or service delivery role
- A good understanding of HR data components and audit requirements
- A process focus, and is systematic, analytical and organized
- Experience with HR systems required; Jobvite & Workday knowledge are a plus
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.