Senior Front End Software Engineer | 24476
Senior Front End Software Engineer
Performance Analytics & Reporting
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
We’re one of the world’s fastest growing cloud SaaS companies and revolutionising the world of work.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem, from HR, customer service, IT service management, operations, security and more, creating not only a great employee experience but also improving performance and efficiency.
Who are the Performance Analytics & Reporting Team?
The Performance Analytics & Reporting team build the reporting and analytics functionality that supports all our core products. This allows our customers to build insightful visualisations, analyse operational trends and proactively get ahead of incidents by predicting future impact. You’d be joining one of the fastest growing engineering teams in the company with the chance contribute to the future of our product.
As a Senior Front End Software Engineer you will...
- Design and deliver visualisation components for our performance analytics part of the Now Platform
- Work as part of a growing engineering team to share knowledge and best practices
- Input to the future innovations of the performance analytics product
- Produce clean, effective and well tested code
- Work with other teams such as QA, UI / UX Design, Product Managers and Customer Outcomes to deliver outstanding cross functional results
What are we looking for in a Senior Software Engineer?
- A growth mindset, with intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and bring new ideas.
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Rigorous testing experience (unit and integration test frameworks)
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in agile or continuous delivery
- Experience with distributed architecture or working with complex, high transaction systems
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.