Marketing Training and Certification, Director | 24318
Job Title: Marketing Training & Certification, Director
Join our team and experience ServiceNow!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At ServiceNow, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day.
Do you enjoy bringing new offerings to market from concept/strategy to execution? Are you passionate about creating compelling messaging that attracts and captivates your audience? Do you like finding new approaches and tools to educate your audience? Do you thrive in a highly collaborative environment with ample opportunities to work cross-functionally with senior leadership?
Our Success Marketing team is looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager to help define the go-to-market strategy, messaging and create and manage outbound customer marketing programs and sales/partner communications to support of our Training and Certification organization and initiatives. You will play an important role in increasing the awareness and adoption of our learning platform and programs.
As a Training and Certification Marketer at ServiceNow you will position and evangelize our Training and Certification offerings by creating differentiated messaging, offering collateral, customer and partner-facing content and assets, and innovative programs that drive internal and external awareness, adoption, and utilization.
Areas of responsibility will be:
- Be a strategic marketing advisor to Training and Certification leadership team. Develop thoughtful and differentiating marketing strategies and highlight new opportunities.
- Work closely with Training and Certification team to understand program positioning, plans, and progress to develop marketing initiatives that drive the business.
- Create and manage annual Training and Certification marketing plan covering market introductions and awareness/adoption/utilization campaigns.
- Develop differentiated value prop, messaging, and positioning for offers and programs.
- Own and develop sales and partner enablement content for key “selling” tools including presentations, datasheets, thought leadership papers/webinars, web copy, videos, and more.
- Develop targeted programs/campaigns to launch new capabilities or to drive awareness and adoption of existing capabilities
- Work closely with line of business owners, sales, and regional leaders to communicate value proposition.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years Services Marketing/Product Marketing or related experience.
- Experience in marketing training, certification or education offerings for an enterprise software company.
- Understanding of the SaaS software and cloud delivery models.
- Experience in marketing to both customers and partners.
- An ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into value propositions and descriptions understandable by multiple audiences.
- Experience in defining marketing strategy supporting clear objectives and executing multi-phase marketing programs from awareness to consumption.
- Solid skills in measuring success and progress with the ability to adjust plans quickly as needed to improve performance.
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties (vendors and partners).
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills along with attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with senior management.
- A flexible and effective influencing style.
- The ability to establish and meet hard deadlines.
- You take initiative and are a self-starter and strong finisher with a positive, can-do attitude.
- A BS / BA degree or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.