DOD/IC Digital Strategist | 28636
DOD/IC Digital Strategist
Location: Vienna, VA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Digital Strategist for Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) customers as part of our Federal Government organization. Digital Strategists challenge government executives to think differently about how to drive transformation in their organizations by improving employee, customer, and citizen experiences in even the most minor of interactions. This position is an outbound strategist and brand ambassador representing ServiceNow to the DOD/IC. The Digital Strategist will align ServiceNow to “The National Defense Strategy” and provide thought leadership.
While collaborating with customers, sales, and enablement, the DOD/IC Digital Strategist will leverage senior government and operational experience to articulate the advantage of the ServiceNow platform.
What you get to do in this role:
- Advise senior executives within the Department of Defense and Intelligence Community organizations on industry and/or technology trends and digital transformations
- Act as spokesperson for ServiceNow in the DOD/IC market – on stage at conferences, during webinars, over social and broadcast media, and in customer meetings
- Publish blogs and thought leadership articles to highlight best practices and offer a fresh perspective
- Work with Account Strategists, Account Executives, and ServiceNow DoD Enterprise Architect to identify and validate the “Go To Market” strategies
- Validate solutions strategy, product strategy, and business models for the DOD/IC community
- Act as consultant to solutions marketing, product marketing, and sales teams
- Support strategic sales opportunities with account teams by enabling customers to translate their business strategy into a technology vision and roadmap to deliver on their mission outcomes
- Document and present industry and operational experience insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives.
- Work with the ServiceNow Business Value Consultants to define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organization’s ability to operate and transform their business.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- Understand and communicate high-level governance and operating models on the ServiceNow platform and integrations with existing frameworks and platforms
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Creative and entrepreneurial approach based on 10+ years of experience as a senior technology leader in one or more DOD/IC government agencies;
- Experience as a, Senior Officer, consulting partner level leader, Manager/Director/VP,
- Track record of achievement in high growth environments with aggressive acquisition goals;
- Hands on experience with DOC/IC security requirements, including DOD Impact Level 4/5/6 (and higher) and NIST publications
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries
- Ability to act as an Industry thought leader in both customer meetings and public settings
- Excellent understanding of shared services operational models
- Understanding of multiple solution domains – including Business Management, HR Service Management, Enterprise Service Management, Operations Management and Application Development
- Experience in developing and growing C-Level relationships with an ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Outstanding ability to lead, motivate, and mentor others
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Travel up to 70%
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.