Senior Manager, Corporate Public Relations | 20304
Senior Manager, Corporate Public Relations
Located in Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a senior manager, Corporate PR, to work as part of a global communications and PR team to develop and execute a corporate PR strategy that promotes and protects ServiceNow and enhances our company narrative. We are looking for a communicator with excellent writing skills, substantive experience engaging business and technology media, and a passion and proven track record for pitching and placing stories. This position serves as an important partner to the broader corporate communications team, corporate functions, business units, and corporate executives.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and execute integrated PR campaigns that tell the ServiceNow company story in a compelling way.
- Research, identify and pitch company stories and bylines to key reporters and outlets at business and trade media outlets.
- Work closely with the corporate functions and business units to identify trends that help drive ServiceNow’s reputation as an innovator and industry leader.
- Train and mentor company spokespeople to deliver consistent and compelling messages that support our company narrative.
- Lead finance-related (including earnings) announcements and manage other corporate governance related communications activities.
- Build scalable, repeatable process for integrated communications strategies around M&A, Strategic Alliance, and key customer announcements.
- Develop communications strategies for promoting top-tier awards, office openings, and other company-related programs.
- Manage agency relationships, as an extension of the team, providing strategic direction and motivating them toward success.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A B.A. in communications, journalism, marketing or business preferred; graduate degree a plus.
- 10+ years of public relations experience – working both in-house an/or at PR agencies.
- A track record of creating and executing impactful PR campaigns.
- Experience managing corporate PR programs for finance + earnings, M&A, legal, HR + D&I.
- Extensive experience with business, tech, and social media.
- Strong existing relationships with key media – including business press.
- Strong collaboration skills and experience leading integrated communications programs.
- A background in enterprise software and/or cloud computing a plus.
- Proven experience in creating content, including blogs, bylines, key messages, and fact sheets.
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal, with attention to detail.
- A passion for storytelling and identifying trends.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a desire to own projects from start to finish.
- Outstanding project management skills and resourcefulness under tight deadlines.
- The ability to be comfortable with ambiguity.
- A creative and strategic approach to problem solving.
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a global team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.