Workplace Services Site Lead | 21463
Job Title: Workplace Services Site Lead
Location: Tokyo, Japan
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Workplace Services (WPS) team is responsible for curating and sustaining our unique ServiceNow work environments around the world, helping to bring our purpose to life in the physical sense. We are responsible for the full life cycle of our physical workplaces, from ‘ideation to expiration’, and we are a key influencer of the employee experience by way of our workspaces, services and amenities.
ServiceNow is searching for an energetic Workplace Services Site Lead to join our Global Workplace Services team. The right person will be passionate about working for a company that lives its brand and understands that Workplace Services plays a role in making sure this happens by providing high quality customer service. The Workplace Services Site Lead will be a crucial part of the team taking ownership and responsibility of the day to day WPS functions and services as well as the activities of the team. You are proactive and ambitious and always going above and beyond to create a great employee experience and working environment for employees and visitors. A large part of this role is creating and improving the community spirit within your office. You will be the driving force behind many events within the company and therefore you need to live and breathe community. The Workplace Services Site Lead will partner closely with the WPS Manager APJ to foster continuous improvement of the team and support a fast-growing company.
What you get to do in this role:
- Operate like Workplace Services is your business and experience your product; think like a product manager and a general manager
- Be an employee experience advocate and a builder of employee-centric communities, all in the spirit of driving employee success and engagement across Japan.
- Be a key partner to the business and other internal organizations such as Global Talent, IT, Communications and Branding to help drive collaboration, strategy, problem solving and communications
- Lead all Workplace Services Programs for Tokyo including Food Services, Event management, Amenities and Perks, Fitness & Transportation.
- Manage vendors for WPS including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security, janitorial, furniture, indoor foliage, kitchen services, linen services and first aid
- Manage work order system, including receiving and reviewing request, assign work orders and tracking completion/closeout
- Manage a portion of OPEX & CAPEX budget pertaining to job responsibilities
- Provides quality customer service; follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure successful operation of workspace/facility
- Responds to client/customer inquiries and complaints
- Assists with general maintenance, trouble shooting and repairs
- Assists with company moves/adds/changes and new employee set ups
- Assists with maintaining a clutter free and safe working environment
- Assist and implement ERT plan for location, recruit and train members and conduct annual drills
- Assist with Regional Disaster Recovery Program
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules within Workplace Services (WPS)
- Monitors contractor’s performance to ensure work is completed according to specifications
- Conducts regular inspections of facility for cleanliness, functionality of all systems; noting anything that might need repair or clean up
- Solicits bids and quotes from vendors, enter PO’s, approve invoices, through their lifecycle
- Assist in space allocations among departments
- Organize events to include room readiness for training classes, meetings, etc.
- Recruit and train facilities related staff as we grow
- Set up conference rooms/training rooms as required
- Meet with stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met and expectation set. To work with the WPS Manager to pass any feedback
- Manage community events in coordination with the ambassadors or administrators to create a culture within the office.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Ability to maintain professionalism always under pressure
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to identify, resolve or appropriately escalate problems
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Demonstrates a methodical and thorough way of working
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- A desire to show initiative and able to ‘think on feet’
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision as an individual and as part of a team
- A self-motivated individual
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing)
- An outgoing, positive thinker with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Ability to work flexible schedule including overtime, early mornings, evenings and/or weekends as needed to meet department and company demands
- A team player who upholds ServiceNow’s values and professional integrity
- Proficient in MS office, Outlook, Excel
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.