Manager, Data Quality | 23577
Description: ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our Customer, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in the Data Quality and Governance space. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, and possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a large Data Quality program. You enjoy tackling new initiatives and writing the playbook as you go on how to do things right.
About the role: As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to further establish its data and advanced analytics foundation and capabilities. ServiceNow is seeking an analytic and strategic thinker to lead the Data Quality Function. The Sr. Manager of Data Quality will be creating and maintaining data standards, driving policy compliance and creating partnerships. This role will be part of a team responsible for establishing and managing a data quality program for Servicenow and ensure the company leadership has the right insights and recommendations based on high quality data to grow and scale the company. This position will be reporting to the Vice President of Analytics and will be part of the overall Analytics transformation program at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead definition of standards for Data Quality, Data Lifecycle and monitor compliance
- Partner with peer leaders in the Analytics organization (Sales Analytics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Product, and Talent Analytics) to identify data quality issues for all data signals used by Analytics team.
- Lead adoption of data principles, policies, standard and frameworks across the enterprise
- Create and maintain enterprise wide Data Quality Dashboard of controls and Data Quality Metrics
- Oversee Data Quality Issues Management Process and maintain repository of Data Quality issues
- Participate in Data Quality Remediation programs and Root Cause Analyses
- Facilitate data quality improvement initiatives
- Hire & scale Data Quality team, empower and enable them to do the best work of their careers
- Become champion of Data Quality for Analytics team and enterprise at large to drive increased confidence and adoption of analytics assets
- Create a repository of best practices, KPIs and all known data quality issue and its impact on analytics assets
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of prior experience in Data Quality, Governance and Analytics
- Experience leading enterprise scale data quality initiatives
- Exposure to the end-to-end enterprise business processes across Marketing, Customer acquisition, Sales, Customer Success, renewal, Professional services, Usage Analytics, Customer Support, Finance etc. in a cloud-based business model
- Familiarity with customer relationship management tools and platforms.
- 10+ years of experience in leading a global, diverse team and ability to work with highly cross functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share the power of data quality and cultivate lasting interest amongst stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.