Senior Solution Sales Executive - HR & Enterprise Service Delivery Solutions | 30490
Role: Senior Solutions Sales Executive - HR & Enterprise Service Delivery Solutions
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Solution Sales will drive and generate new business sales revenue. This will be achieved by territory planning, account planning, forecasting, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within the assigned territory and engaging with the ServiceNow ecosystem to ensure success in generating revenue opportunities and effective management and closure of sales opportunities.
As a member of our sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. As Solution Sales for our Employee Experience workflow, you will be responsible for sales strategy and field enablement, craft the messaging and positioning for products, as well as leading HR/Employee Experience sales cycles. You will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria.
This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong sales, communications and organizational skills that is eager to learn and become part of a rapidly growing company.
What you get to do in this role:
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Develop a sales strategy within the defined territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, development and execution of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Tailoring the ServiceNow value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific business conditions and drivers
- Pipeline management, sales process management including effective forecasting and opportunity closure
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations that are tailored to the prospect and focusing on their business drivers and use cases.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive additional revenue streams
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in HR Service Management
- Provide HR industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration
- Work closely across sales organization to enable and ensure comprehension of HR customer needs to drive quality interactions and outcomes across the enterprise
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large
- Work closely with product marketing to develop commercial strategies including sales plays, customer success stories, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and tools
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal person will have:
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization (ideally within both the IT as HCM, HR space), managing multi-million dollar deals
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous SaaS sales experience highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including C’ level and internally across the business
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Sets goals and delivers
- Results oriented
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives
- Flexible with creative problem-solving skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.