Staff Software Engineer - Time Series Databases | 33795
Job Title: Staff Software Engineer, Time Series Databases
Team: IoT Connected Operations
Location: San Diego, CA or Remote, USA
In this role you will:
· Lead the architecture, design and implementation for the persistence of time-based IoT Connected Operations features.
· Deliver quality software features per agreed upon release plans.
· Be a self-starter, who challenges the status-quo for the benefit of the product and team.
· Join a driven, supportive, and friendly engineering team that is shaping and executing ServiceNow’s IoT product strategy.
· Extensive experience with Time-Series Analysis & Time-Series Databases
· 5+ years of Java experience, or similar
· Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
· BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills
Bonus if you have experience with:
· Kafka Streams
· Azure Services
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.