Staff Product Manager – Digital Talent Experiences | 24340
Staff Product Manager – Digital Talent Experiences
ServiceNow’s purpose is to make the world of work, work better for people. Our team’s purpose is to make the world of work, work better for our employees! Come join the Digital Talent Experience team and help us create amazing digital experiences for our 10,000 people worldwide. We are Customer Zero.
The perfect candidate is bold, curious, and empathetic. You are an innovator that puts the end user’s voice at the center of everything you do. A highly matrixed environment is where you thrive, and you get things done by breaking down silos and collaborating across boundaries.
The Staff Product Manager is a critical role responsible for the overall strategic vision, conceptualization, design, build, deploy and operational performance. Critical to the success of this role will be your ability to understand the needs of our end users, and the ability to translate these needs requirements into practical applications, ensuring that concepts get fully executed into product offerings that achieve a defined business outcome.
You will have a combination of business insight and tried experience in product management as well as the entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to build a business case for how the Digital Talent Experience Team should take advantage of an opportunity. This includes but is not limited to concept/product definition, investment analysis, end user requirements, product development cycle and go-to-market plan.
Some travel will be required.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Planning & Analysis:
- Communicates with key user and operational groups to understand business needs
- Elicits ideas and assists team members with gaining shared understanding, and aligns the product team and stakeholders
- Presents voice of end user, vision, value creation and product rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders and business partners
Delivery & Execution:
- Analyzes user experience data and provides recommendations to address business needs
- Documents, reviews and ensures that all quality and change control standards are met
- Collaborates and pairs with other product team members (engineering, UX and partners) to design solutions
- Creates solutions such that information is easy to find, consume, and understand
- Communicates ideas and solutions to end user and product team members
- Participates in and contributes to learning activities around modern software design and development core practices (communities of practice)
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ years of professional experience working with enterprise environments known for innovation, diversified solutions/products and being passionate about end-user value
- 3+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of software experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Business / Marketing / Product Management or equivalent experience
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional modern software design and development team
- End user centricity: spending time with end users in the wild to understand defined and latent needs; work with technical leads and UX leads to prioritize backlog
- Deep understanding and perspective on emergent technologies and how they shape and inform next generation products
- Demonstrated leadership experience setting the vision and building, leading and motivating product management teams
- Leads by example with creativity, critical thinking innovation and influencing skills
- Experience in interacting with internal business units and acting as an evangelist for the product vision
- Able to work effectively in a matrix environment; demonstrated experience working with teams in engineering, R&D, product, strategy, field etc., using creative approaches to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong persuasion and influencing abilities and leadership presence
- An excellent motivator who is charismatic, willing to take action and confident
- Ability to encourage confidence in others
- Recognized self-starter who enjoys a dynamic environment and seeks the challenge of winning in a rapidly growing company
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.