Information Security Engineer | 22824
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA (Jay Street)
- Conduct systems testing to ensure critical vulnerabilities are identified.
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Implement and maintain security controls.
- Serve as technical and/or project management leadership for large, complex projects using cross-functional teams.
- Work as a team with your infrastructure and end-user systems partners to remediate vulnerabilities.
- Hands on knowledge of CASB (Netskope or SkyHigh)
- Knowledge of logging and Aggregation tools (Splunk or Sumo logic)
- Experience in hardening Linux, Windows, and/or Mac systems
- Perform security engineering for complex, multi-platform systems. datacenters, AWS and/or Azure cloud environments
- Automation knowledge (Python, bash scripting)
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools (Qualys, Nessus)
- In-depth experience in medium to complex computing environments, with advanced knowledge in security technologies and services
- An understanding of how their specialty works with all other components of IT systems.
- A keen analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication)
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.