Solution Sales Executive | 27417
Job Title: IT Solutions Sales Executive
Location(s): Dallas, TX/Minneapolis, MN
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital IT, Employee and Customer workflows to help drive every part of our customers digital transformation, creating great experiences and unlocking productivity for employees and the enterprise. We transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows. Employees and customers get what they need, when they need it with native mobile capabilities —fast, simple, easy.
ServiceNow’s continued success and growth is creating opportunities for outstanding, experienced sales professionals to join our Solutions Sales organization!
This IT Solutions Sales Executive position will be responsible for helping customers achieve business outcomes through a variety of IT related digital workflows spanning across IT Operations Management, IT Business Management and IT Asset Management for the central US covering Healthcare, State & Local and Education customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work as a business partner with account teams to develop pursuit strategies for engaging IT leadership at customers and prospects
- Align ServiceNow capabilities with desired outcomes for IT transformation
- Help IT leadership craft a vision of IT transformation and what’s possible with ServiceNow
- Identify and build executive sponsors and champions to drive from solution concepts to realized outcomes
- Coordinate documenting and presenting a business case focused on customer issues, expected outcomes, key metrics and measures for tracking success and expected value
- Work with partners and ServiceNow professional services to develop a roadmap and implementation strategy deigned to accelerate time to value of solutions
- Understand, develop and build a franchise within your assigned territory/target accounts in order to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals, and create successful, happy customers
- Maintain and grow your expertise in leading transformational technology concepts and methodologies
- Engage with ServiceNow product management and leadership as a voice of the customer and leveraging those resources to help drive customer success
- Evangelize ServiceNow, our capabilities, results and best practices throughout the ecosystem
In order to be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who has/can:
- 7+ years of successful sales experience in enterprise software or consulting services to IT organizations of large enterprises.
- Strong understanding of the business of IT including demand, resource, portfolio and asset management, along with technical concepts around application development, infrastructure, operations, automation and cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and business value to all levels of an organization
- Prioritize and focus in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Thrive in a high-performance, matrix sales environment by building trust as a reliable team member
- Take a proactive approach to managing and driving business to achieve goals
- Strong EQ, self-awareness and is an active listener with the ability to quickly adapt
- Bachelor's Degree in business, technical or related discipline preferred
- 50% travel is expected
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.