Director, Outbound Product Management - Communications Vertical | 22973
Job Title: Director, Outbound Product Management - Telecommunications Vertical
Location(s): Santa Clara
This position reports to: VP, Industry Vertical Products.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is looking for an outstanding Director of Outbound Product Management who will partner closely with Inbound Product Management and the GM of Telco Vertical to define the first versions of our telecommunications vertical product. Ideal candidate is someone who has deep Telco background, has worked in product organizations before, is somewhat familiar with ServiceNow’s platform and current applications portfolio, and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define and execute product management strategy and deliverables for the Telco industry. This will include defining the market opportunity, establishing the target audience, and building business-oriented product collateral.
- Work in close coordination with Inbound Product Management and Product Marketing to build product strategy, release themes and go-to-market plans.
- Develop thought leadership material to establish ServiceNow as a visionary in the Telco Service operations space.
- Develop competitive differentiation assets to aide sales and partner organizations in establishing the value of ServiceNow in Telco.
- Become a trusted resource to promote ServiceNow’s Telco vision with industry influencers, strategic partners and analyst firms.
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish product goals.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ years of Product Management, Product Marketing or Consulting experience.
- Track record building for, selling into or working in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Deep experience with BSS/OSS systems and familiarity with challenges in 5G, SDN, NFW.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with executive staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.