AV Engineer | 26511
Job Title: AV Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is seeking an Audio-Visual Engineer to join our AV Team. You will be highly service-oriented and possess a strong knowledge in AV technologies. You will be responsible for obtaining the highest user satisfaction and reliability of our systems.
- Assist in planning, deployment, and expansion of ServiceNow’s Global AV footprint
- Support AV solutions for conference rooms, event spaces and specialty areas.
- Partner closely with our Workplace Services team to understand customer requirements and build solutions that satisfy these requirements.
- Work with systems integrators to deploy and integrate the AV technology across all meeting spaces.
- Participate in continual evolvement of our AV standards with the goal of innovation and increasing user productivity
- Work closely with peers to prioritize and success manage simultaneous project
- Assist our Digital Media Team in the planning and successful execution of large-scale events and meetings
- Create and maintain documentation on designs, standards and project SOWs
- Create and provide AV related training sessions to employees and other IT Support staff
- Deploy monitoring tools and practices to effectively measure performance of AV technologies
- Act as escalation support and triage for AV issues and outages
- Set up and support companywide meetings, and large all hands meetings
- CTS or other relevant industry certification
- Strong knowledge of Biamp, Extron, and Crestron systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Experience with project management and issue tracking software
- Proficiency in the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Slack, Zoom, WebEx, Teams, O365 tools
- Solid knowledge of Industry standards in AV systems design and integration
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Audio/Video devices
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.