Director, Customer Success Campaigns | 23158
Director, Customer Success Campaigns
Location: Santa Clara
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $2 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a proven leader who will create and execute on Customer Success multi-touch campaigns, with the goal of driving customer onboarding, adoption and retention campaigns as well as driving campaigns that drive the adoption and consumption of our Customer Success @ Scale content, programs and portal. The successful candidate will develop strong relationships with other leaders in the global and field marketing teams and Customer Success @Scale team to create and drive impactful campaigns. Campaign Director will lead a team of campaign managers developing and executing these campaigns.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create compelling and powerful customer success campaigns that drive customer engagement and customer success objectives of onboarding, engagements, adoption and retention
- Continually optimize creative, messaging, calls-to-action and marketing mix.
- Own the creation of content and materials for customer success marketing campaigns
- Develop and own the customer success marketing plan and calendar
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors including design and content creation agencies
- Partner with Marketing Operations, Analytics and Success Marketing Planning team to actively monitor and campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a desired plus
- Director-level marketing experience in the B2B enterprise SAAS market with 10+ years of marketing experience
- Extensive experience developing, executing and managing multi-channel, multi-audience, integrated campaigns and programs
- Strong background in database marketing, lists segmentation, and content marketing.
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM, web analytics and BI platforms
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates.
- Strong ability to inspire and coach, with a proven track record of hiring, managing, and leading high-performance teams
- Results-driven, and comfortable with both the analytical and creative sides of marketing
- A strong understanding of all performance media channels, including video, display, search, social, and content sponsorship
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with the ability to go from 1,000 feet as a leader to 10 feet as an executor when needed
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions within and outside of Marketing, building relationships to drive results
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
© 2019 ServiceNow, Inc. All rights reserved.
ServiceNow and the ServiceNow logo are trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.