Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack | 21717
Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack
San Diego, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to play a key role in
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science OR equivalent experience (3+ years)
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX / Web Services
- Experience collaborating with
cross functionalteams of engineering/PM/Design with varying skill sets
- Superior communication skills with the ability to work directly with
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Expertise in unit and integration test automation
- Experience with relational databases: Oracle, MySQL MS SQLServer
- Familiarity with Unix shell
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.