Privacy Analyst | 23356
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Privacy Analyst with 3+ years of proven privacy experience to join our dynamic privacy team. The successful candidate will be located in Santa Clara, CA.
The position will be primarily responsible for consulting on privacy matters across the organization and liaising with their counterparts in Product Engineering, Governance Risk and Compliance, HR, Marketing, Procurement, and Security. This is a singular opportunity to play a pivotal role in ServiceNow’s expanding privacy team and to work on challenging privacy issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide privacy guidance and support to various departments.
- Conduct privacy impact assessments of programs, systems, products, and services.
- Maintaining privacy-related notices, policies, standards, guidelines, and processes.
- Administer privacy training and awareness campaigns for various groups within the company.
- Assist with administering annual compliance reviews.
- Assist in responding to privacy-related customer/public inquiries.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years of relevant experience working as a privacy and/or compliance professional.
- Experience conducting privacy reviews and privacy impact assessments.
- Demonstrated experience with SaaS and PaaS with knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated practical, real world, collaborative approach to problem-solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to influence and foster lasting relationships with internal clients.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward tasks completion.
- Experience in privacy and data protection laws with CIPP certification(s) preferred.
- Undergraduate degree from highly regarded schools.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where passion individuals have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented individuals in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.