Senior Manager, Global Pricing and Programs | 22065
Senior Manager, Global Pricing and Programs
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager, Global Pricing and Programs to join our Sales Finance organization. This role is part of the Go-To-Market team responsible for managing global pricing operations and programs. You must be able to collaborate cross-functionally to develop and drive pricing programs and initiatives, while maintaining day-to-day operations, including SKU creation, documentation of pricing policy, analytics & reporting, and other pricing related elements. This position reports to the Director, Global Pricing and Programs.
- Lead the Day-to-Day operations of the team.
- Recommend ways to evolve pricing frameworks, processes, and operations to improve decision quality, sales velocity, deal desk scalability, customer satisfaction, and customers success
- Responsible for being the primary resource for product managers and other key partners for support on the pricing and portfolio management review processes and how to navigate the processes to get new products to market or get changes made to existing product pricing.
- Collaborate across functional areas such as the Product BU’s, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to drive the operational execution pricing decisions on new and existing products
- Assist the BU teams with preparation of content and materials to enable discussion and decision making in advance of pricing committee; use case examples, migration plans, enablement material
- Work closely with the Pricing Strategy team as the pricing operations expert to translate pricing decisions into clear operational actions; driving communication and working cross functionally to operationalize
- Work with sales, the BU teams, and marketing to recommend and develop new pricing programs and promotions to drive new business and cross-sell / upsell opportunities
- Identify and create program metrics and dashboards to manage reporting of business performance
- Deliver training to key stakeholders (e.g. sales, SOPS, deal desk) on pricing policy, changes, and releases supporting product launches
- Own pricing policy documentation, SKU creation, price book management; ensuring all information is accurate and current
- Actively participate in discussions involving market research, trends and opportunities, competitive landscape, business models and GTM strategies to assist in the development business cases
- Develop and manage a team to scale with the business
- BS/BA with a minimum 8+ years of experience in finance, pricing, strategy, or operations; preferably in the enterprise SaaS or software industry. People management experience required.
- Strong leadership capabilities and business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multi-task
- Ability to execute and work in a fast-paced, high-output environment
- Analytical and process orientated, and comfortable challenging the status quo when necessary
- Possesses a customer-oriented view of the world
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.