SM Senior Technical Consultant | 21376
Service Management Practice - Senior Technical Consultant
Location: Paris, France
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. ServiceNow is building on our reputation for Service Management and extending our platform, so our customers may now take advantage of a Service Management approach to support their customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better and inspiring each other to be better as well.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
The Service Management Technical Consultant is a key member of the overall implementation project team and expected to deliver thought leadership in challenging situations.
You will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to SM product capabilities and complimentary technologies in a client-consulting environment including; Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Configuration, Knowledge, Service Level Management and Service Portfolio Management.
Lead all technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for clients addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Ensure technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Lead requirement gathering workshops to identify use cases and value and outcome based acceptance criteria
- Configuration of the application, workflows and UI
- Development of required integration components (REST, SSO, LDAP, etc)
- Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration and best practices for the SM application suite
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Collaborate and Contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery and Practice business processes as well as the maturing of the SM practice portfolio, capabilities, expertise, best practices by providing in feedback Loop into Practice for Resource, Process and Technical Continuous Improvement
- Achieve SM Practice and individual KPI’s and Metrics as defined
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of SM solutions in client environments.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and ensures that actions contribute towards a positive client experience by delivering the required business outcomes.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Active listener, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, client centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- 3+ years working in the SM or IT services/consulting industry
- Knowledge of CSM, ITBM, ITOM, SecOps or other processes covered by ServiceNow product lines beneficial
- Experience of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher. Knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT, IT4IT beneficial.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
- Must have native language written / spoken of operating country
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.