Principal Product Manager | 31121
Job Title: Principal Product Manager
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This position reports to: Director, Product Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise software company, with an enviable growth rate.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow's Field Service Management is transforming customer experience by enabling service organizations to deliver proactive and connected service in the field. We are enabling companies to offer effortless, proactive and predictive services to customers on a single platform connecting the entire organization. The team is seeking a Product Manager to define and build new applications for field service, predictive maintenance, mobile and customer service processes on ServiceNow's best-in-class cloud platform.
Product managers operate at the intersection of customer experience design, technology development and creating revenue generating opportunities. Thus, the role requires a unique blend of skills.
- Research beyond the stated requirements to be able to reframe the problem and drive innovation
- Represent the customer's voice to the technology and user experience design team
- Drive execution and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with efficiency and effectiveness
- Influence teams through vision and passion to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Strive for perfection and set a high bar for quality in experience design and technology
Product Managers at ServiceNow usually are obsessed about their products/domains, often geek out on technology and are catalysts for innovation.
What you get to do in this role:
As Senior Product Manager, you will be an individual contributor in the ServiceNow Customer Service Management business unit, and you will:
- Shape the product strategy and vision and deliver solutions
- Provide thought leadership for the domains and products that you own
- Create compelling market validated use cases & lead ideation
- Interact with enterprise stakeholders, end-users and prospects to co-innovate and test the requirements
- Create storyboards and wireframes to effectively communicate functional specs to experience design and development teams
- Own and drive the execution of your Product's roadmap to take the product to market
- Manage multiple products/features simultaneously
- Champion for your products both externally and internally
- Effectively work with Sales, Marketing, Services, Support, Development, Design and other ServiceNow organizations & Partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in roles such as Product Management, Product Strategy, Product Marketing or Product Design
- Relevant experience in the domains such as Field Service, Customer Service, Asset Management, and Contract Management
- Experience with Enterprise Cloud solutions, and CRM domain expertise is very desirable
- Experience in working directly with Customers, Sales, and Engineering, preferably in North America or Europe
- Experience in Development/Functional Consulting functions is desirable
- Experience in building and promoting business cases
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly shift focus and manage/coordinate multiple projects
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.