Sales Pipeline Acceleration Lead | 28209
Sales Pipeline Acceleration Lead
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Sales Finance and Operations team supports our world-class Sales team by creating frictionless, intuitive operational experiences for our sellers so that they can spend more time selling! We own the strategies and business processes that enable Subscription Analytics & Use Verification, Global Proposals and Deal Desk, Pricing Operations, and financial planning and analysis for Solution Consulting and Solution Sales.
The Subscription Analytics and Use Verification team is a sales and customer facing organization composed of world-class analysts who produce high quality license usage analytics and work side by side with our sales teams and their customers to ensure our customers are compliance with their subscription and achieve success on the ServiceNow platform.
As a critical member of our senior leadership team, you will be accountable for launching a pipeline acceleration program to identify and track conversion of compliance related opportunity through the sales pipeline. In this role, you will be working across the Subscription Analytics and Use Verification global operations and business analytics teams to participate in the initial pilot and then take accountability for defining, executing and scaling the program globally across Sales. You will also be working cross-functionally across our team and Sales to operationalize the review and track actioning of compliance related opportunity in the pipeline.
Our team is seeking an individual with a truly unique skill set to join our senior leadership team – we are looking for someone who is a SME in sales pipeline analytics and subscription compliance, is a self-starter and can work successfully at senior levels of the organization, has exceptional communication skills and is a hands-on, roll your sleeves up analytical phenom with a process oriented mind-set.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participate in our compliance pipeline pilot with Sales to develop a proposal on how compliance opportunity should be tagged and tracked at scale: including roles and responsibilities, pipeline metrics and dashboards, development of a pipeline review framework with Sales and CRM workflow to automate processes
- Work with our analytics team to iteratively develop dashboards and insights that help us understand and review the movement of compliance opportunity with Sales during the pilot; Test enterprise pipeline dashboards to ensure compliance requirements have been integrated and function as expected in preparation for global deployment
- Stand-up internal compliance related pipeline reviews to support pilot including required dashboards and metrics; Work with Sales leaders to determine how to integrate compliance view of pipeline into existing Sales pipeline reviews as we prepare for a scaled deployment
- Work with CRM team to generate workflow supporting compliance pipeline processes
- Accountable for the program management to launch a scaled deployment post-pilot across global Sales – policy, people, processes, systems and data
- When operating at scale, accountable for partnering with our global operations leaders and sales leaders to understand and track actions required to accelerate the movement of compliance related opportunity through the pipeline
- Accountable for identifying, baselining, goaling and working cross-functionally to drive improvement against metrics performance.
- Work with our Sales teams to develop best practices, testimonials and success stories to drive adoption.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years in a related Sales oriented role
- SME in Sales Pipeline metrics/analytics and SaaS Subscription Models
- Digital process literacy - understands how data moves through processes and complex systems; Rudimentary understanding of data pipelines and data models preferred
- Hands on ability to work with large data sets – Expert in Excel, Tableau, Celonis (preferred)
- Has product management experience (identifying requirements and success criteria for new analytical capability development)
- A BS in Business, Finance, Statistics and/or Industrial Engineering/Operations Research; MBA desired
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel may be required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.