Director, Advisory Services (West) | 24770
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow Customer Outcomes (CO) recognizes that to accelerate customer value realization when implementing the ServiceNow Platform and Products, our organization must be adaptable, agile, and able to manage constant change in business needs and customer requirements through innovative solutions and expert consultative resources. This is a Western Americas based position within Advisory Services who serves as the leader accountable to build and manage a team of consultative advisors capable of affecting the successful outcomes of our customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop a World Class Team
- Hire and develop talent to support current and future organizational direction and customer outcomes
- Mentor and develop tomorrows leaders
- Define and manage metrics and KPIs for team members.
- Provide White Glove Client Experience
- Be Strategic
- Develop new approaches to evolve the ServiceNow Success Methodology and processes to help clients achieve business outcomes
- Provide examples of innovation in industry to support customer business transformations
- Build executive level partner relationships
- Assist clients in building business cases and defining value
- Drive Customer Outcomes
- Build relationships with internal organizations to understand and leverage the ServiceNow ecosystem in support of customer outcomes
- Drive consistency in delivery of the ServiceNow Success Methodology
- Take Decisions/Actions that embody and employ: Proactive Thinking, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Escalation Remedies, and Conflict Resolution.
- Presents ServiceNow product portfolio to clients
- Influence Client direction
- Supports internal and external account reviews leveraging Customer Success Plans.
- Drive Sales
- Business development with internal sales teams, prospects, clients and partners to evangelize the advisor role and service packages to meet the Americas business plan;
- Manage and provide accurate forecasts
- Support Renewal strategy in conjunction with sales
- Identifies sales opportunities to ensure continued revenue growth and engages the Sales Team after identification of new opportunities
- Manage to Plan
- Manage to the Americas business plan for hiring, revenue and P&L
- Ensure all team deliverables are met
- Ensure all administrative tasks are accomplished timely
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ Years of Management Experience in a consulting firm or software company
- 15+ Years of Consulting Experience with a consulting company
- Experience in or leading a customer success organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong experience and capability to speak to client executive leadership (including CXO roles) to extract outcome expectations, and to influence their thinking and directions.
- Highly motivated, driven and passionate about digital transformation.
- Dedication and commitment to customer success.
- A determination to make things better each day.
- Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring for business and technical roles.
- Ability to learn, understand and maintain knowledge of complex business transformations.
- Ability to deliver executive presentations
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with other ServiceNow departments, in particular Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Training, Sales, Presales and Enablement teams.
- Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills, including presentation, facilitation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including executive management, and entry-level personnel across a wide number of ServiceNow departments.
- Initiative - Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Ability to embrace and impact change.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Travel required up to 75%.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.