Senior ServiceNow Developer | 29138
Job Title: ServiceNow Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- As a Senior App Developer, you will be a key member of the Applications Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to design and develop business solutions
- Key member of project team to assist in the development of RICEF objects during our implementation on ServiceNow Platform
- Your design and implementation will also need to ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, procedures and prepare technical requirement document for client requirements
- Provides technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of technical solutions related to enterprise applications projects
- In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the Business System Analysts to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users
- Create technical design documents from functional requirements through analysis of business processes and discussion with the business process owners
- Debug and performance tune applications
- You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
- 5+ years of software development experience in enterprise software and/or building web services
- Design, develop and implement software Applications
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX, jQuery, Angular JS.
- Experience with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL
- Prior Servicenow development experience is a big plus
- Prior experience working on Finance/Legal/GRC applications such as SAP ERP, Procurement automation, is preferable
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven and ant
- Customer-centric and Service minded
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.