Marketing Specialist (Contractor – 12 months) | 25106
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
You will be working in a dynamic marketing organization as a part of a multifunctional team supporting pipeline growth in Asia.
You will have the opportunity to learn and deliver great experiences to our customers driven by innovative marketing activities
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive field activities associated with organizing, promoting, and (on-site) executing seminars, meet-ups, trade shows, user group and other events
- Work closely with ServiceNow agencies, including briefings and end-to-end launch coordination
- Communicate with internal resources to receive assets and input necessary for execution
- Work with the team on sourcing, securing and coordinating internal and external speakers
- Keep internal stakeholders updated on planned and executed activities, including managing inputs in internal systems
- Ensure lead flow and are followed up on in a timely manner
- Work with marketing operations to measure, evaluate, and improve every marketing activity
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4-5 years of experience in events management, preferably in tech
- Growth mind-set and eagerness to work on wide variety of tasks and projects
- Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communicating skills
- Outstanding organizing aptitude, yet thrives working in a dynamic and high-pace environment
- Strong team player skillset, with a can-do and want-to-help attitude
- Ability and willingness to travel if needed
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and digital platforms
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.