Program Manager, EMEA Customer Briefing Center | 25972
Program Manager, EMEA Customer Briefing Center
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, Executive Briefing Program
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
Seeking a customer-focused professional to join an experienced team of briefing managers that support customer relationship development and pipeline generation / closure through strategic customer briefings.
- Plan and execute strategic briefings that result in increased customer confidence, measurable opportunity development and expansion, and help create strong recommendation scores for ServiceNow. Responsibilities include:
- Provide Strategic Consultation and advises on Objectives and Outcomes through collaboration with Sales Team
- Develop complex agendas focusing on balance between customer objectives and sales goals
- Identify and book Speakers based on understanding of required expertise
- Lead Pre-Briefings for Account Team and Speakers, ensuring understanding of the customer and sales objectives, appropriate level of messaging, and supporting logistics
- Orchestrate schedule changes or changes in agenda direction, as needed
- Support different types of customer meetings such as clinics, workshops and multi-day events
- Participate in planning for program development, process refinement, and cross-functional requirements, as needed, for program growth.
- Support Briefing Center Operations
- Custom Survey Creation and Reporting
- Database Updates / Briefing Closeout
- Facilities Support
- Coordinate on Special Projects, including
- Facilities / Brand related updates
- Social Media
- Speaker Training Sessions
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- College Degree – Business, Marketing, Communications or similar
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment developing successful briefings or events, or executing on other customer related workflows
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and calmly handle high pressure situations
- Demonstrate ability to work cross-functionally, developing a network of experts and executives to support briefings
- Focuses on highly professional interactions within the team and our supporters; self-accountable for interactions with others.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Work well across organizational boundaries
- Adheres to deadlines
- Must be customer-focused
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills. Familiar with Word, Outlook and Excel
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.