Senior Datawarehouse Engineer | 20669
Job Title: Senior Datawarehouse Engineer
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Leverage prior experience and industry standard best practices to analyze cross functional data and provide insights to business teams
- Assist stakeholders with data analysis, design data models & develop DB Views, Calculation Views etc. in SAP HANA to meet business need
- Implement snapshot processes, data refresh schedules, exception handling procedures as necessary
- Define required data integration requirements between various systems and work with extended team to get them created
- Follow all documented architecture, design & deployment processes to ensure compliance with policies
- Develop functional subject matter expertise within various areas of enterprise business processes
- Collaborate with IDC BI team to translate business requirements and get appropriate data solutions developed to meet business need
- Partner with Global BI team to help implement solutions for end user adoption
- Keep pace with latest technology advances in SAP HANA and BI tools.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of documented experience as a SQL developer in data warehouse technologies
- 2+ years of SAP HANA experience is a must.
- SAP HANA Modeling experience is a must.
- Expertise in database design & development & SQL on SAP HANA, Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.