Senior Product Manager - Search Experience | 24032
Senior Product Manager – Search Experience
San Diego, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who can help lead the effort to build a consumer-grade search experience for ServiceNow’s web and mobile interfaces. You will be a member of the platform product team that is responsible for building the UI platforms that ServiceNow’s business units (and customers) use to build UIs to deliver services to our customers’ employees.
The highest priority for this role is to collaborate with a team of platform and business unit product managers (in partnership with product design) to lead co-creation workshops to capture input from the team and then lead the effort to design awesome cross-interface flows. You will need to partner with the user research team to learn deeply about the employee persona/persona archetype at ServiceNow’s customers and then champion the employee’s needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with engineering team to create scalable, configurable solutions for common search functionality such as typeahead, facets, sorting, and actionable search results
- Collaborate with the search engine, machine learning and natural language understanding teams to design compelling search experiences
- Partner with PMs across ServiceNow business units (IT Service Management, HR Service Delivery, Customer Service Management etc) to understand their products and search use cases
- Work with Product Marketing, Documentation, and Training teams to create educational materials.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who:
- Has 5+ years in product management with experience building consumer or employee facing user interfaces
- Has 3+ years of experience implementing/managing enterprise search at a SaaS/PaaS organization
- Has 3+ years of experience implementing AI technologies (Machine Learning, NLU, Deep Learning)
- Enjoys collaborating with other teams, leading by influence and by evangelizing a vision
- Thinks holistically about product – championing the employee experience in the context of ServiceNow’s business objectives, the customer’s needs and the buyer’s perspective.
- Thrives in ambiguity and enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Has exceptional presentation skills and the ability to relate to various level of stakeholders.
- Has experience working in an agile product management environment; writing stories, grooming with developers, managing sprints etc
- Brings energy, curiosity, independence, humility and a sense of humor to the office every day.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.