ITSM Senior Technical Consultant | 25148
Customer Outcomes - ITSM Senior Technical Consultant
ServiceNow, The Enterprise Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprises to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a ITSM Senior Technical Consultant to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
The ITSM Senior Technical Consultant is a key member of the overall implementation project team and expected to deliver thought leadership in challenging situations.
You will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to ITSM product capabilities and complimentary technologies in a client-consulting environment including; Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Configuration, Knowledge, Service Level Management and Service Portfolio Management.
Lead all technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for clients addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Ensure technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Lead requirement gathering workshops to identify use cases and value based acceptance criteria
- Configuration of the application, workflows and UI
- Development of required integration components (REST, SSO, LDAP, etc)
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration and best practices for the ITSM application suite
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Achieve ITSM Practice and individual KPI’s and Metrics as defined
- Up to 70% travel annually, driven by customer needs
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and ensures that actions contribute towards a positive client experience by delivering the required business outcomes.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Active listener, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, client centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- 3+ years working in the ITSM or IT services/consulting industry
- Experience of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher. Knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT, IT4IT beneficial.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
- Must have native language written / spoken of operating country (German / English)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.