Senior Partner Development Executive | 27348
Senior Partner Development Executive
The Partner Development Center (PDC) & ISV is part of the Global Alliances & Channels Ecosystem (ACE) team in EMEA.
The role will be accountable to create a vibrant, world-class Global Alliance ecosystem that aligns to the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles. With the objective of helping to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B and beyond.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our Regional Registered, Specialist, Premier and Elite Partners in EMEA.
- Implement, accelerate and evolve the global PDC Coverage Plan within the Territory.
- Maintain/optimize coverage model to enable ‘NOW Partner led Sales Motions’, as well as ‘Support NOW Partner-Led Delivery’
- Ensure Partner satisfaction and create a vibrant eco-systems to support NOW growth, particularly in the Commercial space.
- Manage operational, planning and governance aspects of territory including Partner capacity planning, Partner recruitment, onboarding and offboarding.
Reporting to the Director, EMEA PDC and ISV, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's sales organisation coverage plan in GEO, guided by our ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs as the foundation for our PDC & ISV go to market in EMEA.
Cross functional engagement with field sales, product line specialists, pre-sales, marketing, sales operations and customer outcome teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform & solutions.
This is an outstanding position to drive huge change and impact ServiceNow and our Ecosystem providing a significant platform for professional growth.
- Manage and govern the partner ecosystem Territory capacity plan aligned to NOW Commercial field sales and Product Line Sales growth goals.
- Working with Field sales & Marketing programs and campaigns via ‘Partner Days’ events within NOW offices aimed at accelerating pipeline development and securing net new logos.
- Leverage programs and initiatives to drive certs and accreditations in-line with the ServiceNow Partner Points Dashboard.
- Understanding of partner ecosystem models (inc ISV, SP, Services & Resell) in the commercial and enterprise segments and across the EMEA market.
- Track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement.
- Ability to develop and execute Globally aligned, regionally informed strategies.
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs (eg; Deal Registration, Partner Success Center, Partner Concierge, Partner Points Dashboard)
- Track record of partner development, multi-country, multi-stakeholder management.
- Familiar with governance via QBR process, reporting and KPI measurement.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 - 3 min years in working with Partners from a Partner Management, Partner Sales or regional Partner Go-to-Market perspective in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through partners in collaboration with field sales.
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to be highly successful as part of a high-performing team. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner.
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus.
- Ideally 2nd language - French or German
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.