CSG Onboarding Program Manager | 27079
Onboarding Program Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
The APJ Onboarding Program Manager role will help drive the quality, delivery and timing for Onboarding Programs delivered to direct and indirect field personnel. This includes but is not limited to LMS management, performance consulting and coaching, scheduling classes, hosting training events, preparing SMEs for Training events, preparing reports and managing engagements end to end.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, the successful candidate will have strong analytical and project management skills with an ability to identify needs, develop effective solutions, and manage projects through completion.
- Program manage all aspects of the new hire onboarding experience, from pre-boarding to rep productivity
- Coordinate with HR, IT, Sales Ops, & Sales Leadership to ensure processes & tools are optimized for new hire productivity, engagement, & satisfaction
- Act as the point of contact and valuable resource for new hires throughout their new hire journey
- Establish measurable goals and defined metrics in reducing ramp time for field sales reps
- Speak and present effectively, as well as motivate large classrooms in the communication of complex technical and sales topics
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda and deploy training to targeted audience
- Align onboarding curriculum to GEO specific needs and ServiceNow Go-To-Market Initiatives
- Manage the Enablement calendar and schedule ongoing regional ILT/VILT classes
- Liaise with colleagues to accept their registrations, confirm bookings, manage cancellations/changes, communicate event information, and maintain an accurate participant count
- Perform additional onboarding projects and other related duties as needed based on GEO business requirements
- Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills
- Update and maintain project tracking documents and prioritize issues
- Effectively manage internal relationships and work effectively across the business
- Participate in growth of new methodologies, strategies, tools, training and processes
- Report directly to global head of customer success onboarding
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience in a sales enablement capacity in an enterprise software and/or SaaS environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while maintaining short response and resolution times
- Analytical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently, use solid judgment and create “client-ready” deliverables
- A superb communicator, both written and verbally. The ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
- Ability to select the right communication medium and methods for the audience and analyze the user experience to deliver the optimal support and properly manage expectations
- Ability to meet established deadlines and quality standards and to deliver fully on commitments
- Proven ability to work in dynamic work environments with limited supervision to deliver results
- Perform other tasks, roles and responsibilities, as required
- Experience with learning management and gamification systems like MindTickle
- Experience with reporting and analytics
Desired Skills and Background:
- Strong knowledge of, or experience with, technical salespeople at a software company
- Background administering ServiceNow applications
- Experience leading training workshops for a technical audience
- Deep understanding of SaaS solutions
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.