Sr Director Product Mgmt- TMT Vertical Products | 23811
Sr. Director Product Management – TMT Vertical Products
Location: Santa Clara
This position reports to: VP, Industry Vertical Products.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is looking for an outstanding Head of Product Management to lead product strategy, planning, and execution of new products in the Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT) vertical. This leader will closely partner with engineering, platform, horizontal products teams and GTM teams to craft a compelling vertical product strategy roadmap and drive execution. Our industry products are a key part of our efforts to deliver solutions that unlock new TAM for ServiceNow and help our largest customers scale.
The ideal candidate is someone who has Telco domain experience, is familiar with ServiceNow’s platform and current applications portfolio, and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead inbound and outbound product managers while partnering with cross functional teams to formulate product strategy and execute on product roadmap.
- Partner with the Vertical Solutions GM to ensure that products and GTM is fully aligned and executing to one common rhythm.
- Become a trusted resource to promote ServiceNow’s Industry vision with industry influencers, strategic partners and analyst firms.
- Influence horizontal products and platform roadmaps, in order to leverage innovations that’s delivered across the entire ServiceNow product portfolio.
- Work with ISV and SI partners to complement product roadmap and bring holistic solutions to the market.
- Identify M&A targets in partnership with Corp Dev and GM to help expedite product roadmap and revenue targets.
- Track competitive landscape and industry trends and re-adjust as necessary to maintain product differentiation.
- Drive product adoption with early customers and stay closely plugged into customer, partner, and field feedback, in order to improve product and drive roadmap.
- Roll up your sleeves with a small team initially before building the team and product over a period of time as market demand grows and product shows revenue potential
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ years of enterprise application product management experience with at least 5 years in SaaS.
- 5+ years of experience in formulating high level product and GTM strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, incl. compelling on stage presentation persona.
- Familiarity with TMT industry trends, competitive landscape and whitespace opportunities.
- Ability to work hands on, starting small, and scaling up team and product over a period of time.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to set a vision and energize teams towards a common mission.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative temperament and ability to influence in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.