Customer Success Executive | 24231
Job Title: Customer Success Executive
Location: Remote, DC
The Customer Outcomes Success Architect will be responsible for developing and maintaining C-level executive relationships and relationship management across 2-3 accounts. The over-riding objective for the Success Architect will be to drive Customer Outcomes at these managed accounts leading to client’s product adoption, renewals, and expansion of ServiceNow offerings with the accounts.
An ideal candidate will have a achieved a senior level position and successful track record in management consulting, (professional services firms), focused on technology and organizational transformation. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to C-level client leaders and facilitate customer success from strategic planning functions including business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising and defining successful execution strategies including governance frameworks and managing large enterprise programs.
- Servicing as the Success Architect for 2-3 target accounts
- Developing strong executive relationships with the CIO, CFO, CHRO and business leaders within each of the 2-3 accounts to understand the clilent’s vision and how ServiceNow plays in their digital transformation journey. By;
- Understand business objectives and develop customer roadmaps to fully realize value from ServiceNow
- Business value definition/realization/ benchmarks
- Together with the ServiceNow account team, define and execute winning co-delivery models to achieve successful projects/programs.
- Develop relationships with ecosystem partners at the account to identify opportunities to co-sell and co-deliver within the account.
- Work with SN teams as well as ecosystem partners to develop implementation strategies and readiness process to accelerate time to value
- Work with clients and SN teams to establish delivery operating model governance to ensure successful go-lives and end-user adoption
- Maintain account-level relationships with strategic partners serving the targeted accounts to ensure ServiceNow has a clear value proposition within the account
- Participate in Account delivery governance (including Steering Committees with participation from client business and technology leaders across their enterprise) representing the ServiceNow platform
- Advocate/champion ServiceNow’s advisory and expert services best practices and industry use cases with clients
- Contribute thought leadership (methodology and white papers) on how Advisory, Expert Services, and Co-Delivery can optimize to achieve customer outcomes.
- Deliver high customer sat metrics for the assigned accounts.
Leveling Guide Criteria
The Success Architect will have the following experiences and qualifications:
- Consulting Experience: Management Consulting Experience, (Big 4, Strategy Firm)
- 7-10+ years’ experience in management consulting leadership roles at a top-tier consulting company focused on technology (Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software) enabled transformations
- Demonstrable career progression to the level of Senior Manager/Director
- Proven track record of success at F500 accounts
- Transformation Experience
- An understanding of the issues and imperatives driving digital transformation across industry.
- Depth in digital transformation design, implementation and management.
- Deep expertise in one Industry, “minors” in one or two additional industries.
- Middle and Back Office functional experience
- IT, HR, and GBS Transformation experience (Business Case, Roadmapping, Program Definition, Planning and Governance)
- Relationship / Key Account Management Experience
- Strong executive relationships with CIO, CFO, CHRO and business line leaders.
- Experience identifying business objectives and solving business challenges,
- Experience serving as part of a key client account leadership team
- Track record of expanding offerings with client
- Successful experience integrating with other account functions (Sales, Solution Consultants, Product Line, Services) in developing and implementing account strategies and Customer Outcomes plans
- Experience developing account partnering (co-delivery) relationships with large consultancies and technology implementation firms, Big 4, GSIs,
- Program Management
- 5+ years large program experience (multi-tracked, OCM)
- Experience with owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position
- Co-delivery experience with Big 4, large SIs
- SN Platform Experience
- Ideal: knowledge of ServiceNow and experience with multiple product suites, e.g. IT + HR/CSM/FIN.
- Minimal: knowledge of ServiceNow
- Cloud Application Technology Experience
- Familiar with enterprise technology architecture to frame business workflow solutioning and success across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of at least one major cloud application is a must (SFDC, WKDAY, Success Factors, Oracle)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.