Program Manager, Sales & Partner Compliance | 28032
Job Title:Program Manager, Sales & Partner Compliance
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Sales & Partner Compliance Team is led by the Sr. Manager, Sales & Partner Compliance, who in turn reports to the VP, Audit, Risk & Compliance.
As a small and nimble team with global responsibility, the Sales & Partner Compliance Team collaborates cross-functionally in order to:
- Operationalize compliance programs effectively and to scale
- Promote a culture of compliance in our go-to-market operations that is consistent with ServiceNow’s Values and Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Be a trusted partner and compliance-risk advisor to internal customers
ServiceNow seeks a third-party risk management & compliance professional to drive the development, implementation and oversight of a world-class Sales & Partner Compliance Program.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage the partner compliance due diligence program - ensuring proper execution per standard operating procedures; evaluating, communicating and responding to risk-relevant findings; evaluating, recommending and implementing process enhancements; program monitoring & periodic reporting;
- Develop, manage and deliver a Sales & Partner compliance training program that is adeptly tailored to ServiceNow’s go-to-market compliance risks; ServiceNow internal and external audiences; relevant per trends in regulatory enforcement and changes in the regulatory landscape;
- Collaborate with Internal Audit in the planning and execution of Partner Audits and support Legal on internal investigations as needed;
- Collaborate across the Sales, Alliances & Channels, Legal & Finance organizations in order to promote and ensure effective development, implementation, and oversight of compliance programs;
- Assess program policies, processes, controls and technology and develop practical solutions that enhance ServiceNow’s compliance risk-mitigation efforts and ability to operate at scale;
- Participate and advise on sales, marketing and Alliances & Channels initiatives related to market expansion and offering of ServiceNow products & services;
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of ethics and compliance or related forensic advisory experience (e.g. third-party risk, forensic investigations, compliance audits, and/or ethics & compliance training);
- Familiarity with anti-bribery, anti-competition, and sanctions regulations (e.g. US FCPA, UK Bribery Act, US Sentencing Guidelines & Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs, OFAC sanctions regulation, Anti-Trust Laws);
- Knowledge of effective third-party due diligence programs, governance risk & compliance databases / compliance technology, and compliance providers;
- Highly self-motivated professional that is detail-oriented and consistently delivers quality work-product;
- Ability to develop and manage project plans within deadlines and prioritize competing demands;
- Strong business acumen with ability to identify compliance risks within business operations and develop practicable solutions to mitigate identified risks;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word) and data analytics skills;
- A “problem solver” who genuinely enjoys helping others;
- A “can do” attitude and sense of humor;
- Advanced degree preferred;
- CFE, CCEP / CCEP-I, or similar professional certification preferred
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.