Senior Director, Global Benefits & HR M&A | 22977
Head of Global Benefits
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $2 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
About The Role
The Head of Global Benefits will draw from big picture thinking to design and deliver innovative and creative benefit and well-being programs, balancing business needs and employee experience. We anticipate the position will be involved in all manner of design, development and delivery of a comprehensive benefits strategy in support of the attraction, retention, and engagement of all employees globally. Under the supervision of the VP, Global Total Rewards, this individual must be a champion for workplace excellence and putting people first, and a proven successful leader of a team.
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategic planning, design, implementation, maintenance, regulatory compliance, communication, and administration of benefits programs in an expansive and growing list countries across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions
- Directs all activities related to the delivery of benefit programs for the organization including health, retirement, life, disability, time off, work/life and other programs.
- Oversee global benchmarking strategies, multinational pooling arrangements and international broker oversight
- Work with regional counterparts to increase employee understanding of benefit programs by communicating programs clearly and concisely; translating complex data and/or benefits information into easily understood terms
- Stay on top of internal trends, relevant pay legislation and competitive market intelligence, anticipating and navigating the potential impact to our benefits philosophy and practices.
- Oversees and continually assesses services of outsourced benefits administration activities from consultants, brokers, third party administrators and other providers. Responsible for the negotiation of annual contracts and renewals activities.
- Lead benefits-related work associated with M&A activity and global footprint expansion (Lead HR M&A due diligence and integration)
- Hire, develop, coach, mentor, and manage a team of Benefits professionals globally
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Business, Human Resources, Finance or related discipline, or equivalent experience, with special consideration for any of the following achievements:
- MBA or related master’s degree
- CBP or CEBS certification
- PHR/SPHR certification
- Experience in global or multinational organizations
- Preferred 15+ years of experience in benefit plan strategy, design and administration with proven experience designing and implementing benefit programs, with 3 years international benefits experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels within the organization, especially with senior leadership
- Knowledgeable of international benefits rules and statutory requirements
- Strong technical, managerial and team building skills with the ability to balance tactical and strategic responsibilities.
- Ability to think globally, strategically and objectively to effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans
- Ability to thrive in the ambiguity of a fast-paced, dynamic, growing environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.