Sales Intern - Account Development Representative | 27340
Sales Intern-Account Development Representative
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a highly driven and innovative undergraduate to support our marketing and sales efforts and play a key strategic role during this time of exciting transformation.
As a ServiceNow summer intern, you will be given strategic projects that allows you to have a real impact on the business from day 1. Your high-impact role will feature many opportunities unique to ServiceNow, and over the three-month internship you will:
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Key Accounts.
- Understand an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Solve strategic business problems related to small business growth
- Identify new opportunities and pass to the Field Account Executives
- Shadow customer meetings and events with Field Account Teams
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Occasion travel for training and/or meetings may be required.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who:
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree and will graduate after December 2020
- Experience with telemarketing, lead generation, or cold calling
- General understanding of Information Technology and SaaS offerings
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Able to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Confident and able to differentiate yourself
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.