Senior Software Engineer | 31519
Action: Senior Software Engineer
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We are a team delivering ServiceNow HR solutions for ServiceNow
- Be part of a team in delivering ServiceNow Onboarding solution for Employees, Interns and Contingent Workers.
- Partner with HR Product BU, HR Business, IT Business Analysts, QA, along with IT Applications team in delivering world class employee experience.
- Implementing software solutions that ensure security, integrity, scalability and consistency of critical user data.
- Solving complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment and lead teams
- Supporting ServiceNow HR applications and Integrations with third party applications and data sources.
- To be Creative and also assist team members.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be joining a creative, fast-growing team that's changing how the world works
- You will learn and work on cutting edge technologies,
- You will work with awesome teams in collaborative environment.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, or a related field.
- Total of 8+ years building dynamic, intuitive, and responsive interfaces for web applications.
- Minimum of 5+ years of ServiceNow development experience
- Experience in the implementation of the ServiceNow integration
- Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, and menus
- Code and configure interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems
- Previous experience in Servicenow HRSD is good to have.
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks.
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations.
- Strong debugging, testing, and problem solving skills. Passion for software development
- High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Solid understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent team player
- Expertise in ServiceNow -(Kingston/London/Orlando release)
- Strong understanding of ITIL v3 Service Operation processes.
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.