Senior UX Designer | 31324
Senior UX Designer
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. Join our team and inspire digital transformations by creating new and compelling experiences for Global 500 companies – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
ServiceNow is a global company that builds global products. What makes us great is the collective minds of diverse individuals within the Experience Organization, contributing to building innovative software that make workflows smarter. We embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures to help propel passion and innovation in all our products.
This role is part of the Experience Organization, made up of passionate people who work together to drive user research, UX and visual design, technical writing, prototyping (and more!) with the goal to create best in class enterprise software products.
What you get to do in this role:
- Engage with product teams at a strategic level to frame what we need to build and how to get there
- Collaborate with user researchers to define and conduct user research to truly understand our customers and users’ goals and needs
- Execute end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Coordinate and integrate the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Drive planning and executing usability testing to validate design
What you have:
- 7+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have researched and crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Experience working in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplined teams
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
- Expertise in one or more of the following enterprise product spaces: IT Security Management, IT Operations Management, Security Operations, HR Service Delivery, Customer Service Management (CSM), or Finance & Legal
- Experience in creating content and/or designing with compliance to WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA guidelines
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and an exciting, start-up atmosphere. We are a collaborative and merit driven team, where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers while working with advanced technology and a talented development team, come join us!
Time Allocation / Prioritization:
Focused on design strategy, creation, execution
Focused on design innovation / new ideas
Focused on mentorship / thought leadership / growth of the team
Focused driving operational excellence
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.