Sales Excellence Manager | 25749
Sales Excellence Manager
Location: Staines, UK or Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Travel: up to 50% travel, primarily within EMEA
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
We’re changing the world of work by automating the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, helping the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem including IT transformation, HR and employee experience and customer service.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Role of Sales Excellence Manager
ServiceNow EMEA is scaling fast, and with that growth comes the need to ensure that our organisation and our processes are set up for success now and as we become a larger company.
In order to achieve this, we are growing a new Operational Excellence PMO unit which will report into the VP of Operations and Strategy EMEA. This will be a critical team for the business and one that will initiative change across key areas of our operations.
We are looking for a Sales Operational Excellence Leader to join this team, working closely with our go to market (GTM) teams across EMEA and accelerating our performance. You will also work with the rest of the team to help transform and grow the EMEA business of ServiceNow on our journey from $1 billion to $4 billion.
In this role you will....
- Work with the GTM teams across EMEA to identify and resolve pain points.
- Optimise the performance of the business, helping bring together multiple functions to define, codify and share best practise.
- Help to align metrics for success for marketing and sales and be able to operationalise and improve on these as we grow.
- Communicate complex change to go to market teams and when reporting to senior leadership.
We are looking for...
- 5 years or more experience in sales strategy or operations.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use a range of analytical tools such as Tableau.
- Knowledge of a software businesses GTM approach
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate complex change in a clear and impactful way.
- Proven experience in diagnosing pain points and opportunities in a GTM processes
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.