Senior Product Manager - Live Chat | 23480
Title: Senior Product Manager – Live Chat
Location: San Diego, CA
Are you fanatical about delivering great products? ServiceNow is investing significantly in our SaaS cloud platform. ServiceNow is looking for an experienced product manager to join our team to lead a new strategic product line that will enable our customers to work more efficiently than ever before. This position will be responsible for our product from strategy to execution and contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, sales team, marketing team, and other PMs.
The ideal candidate brings together creativity, an analytical mindset, user centric, and an execution focus to drive the trajectory of ServiceNow Conversational Experience solutions. Above all, we’re looking for someone with a fast-paced and agile approach, who quickly develops MVPs and rapidly iterates on them to refine the product within a creative and rapidly-changing environment. Our team is hard-working, collaborative, and committed to quality. We believe that we can build a better platform together.
- Equivalent of 3+ years of product management or similar experience working on Cloud - SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required (technical undergraduate degree preferred, or demonstrate technical capabilities with job experience); MBA preferred
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience working on content management and/or sharing solution supporting both internal and external users
- Experience writing product requirements and other collateral to communicate the vision, strategy, and feature set for the product line
- Experience monitoring and guiding product development teams throughout the execution phases for new and existing releases as the customer advocate
- Omnichannel Service Management or similar CRM software development/implementation experience.
- Passion for and experience with chat collaboration technologies, either in the consumer or enterprise space
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into actionable product roadmap
- Ability to manage product and feature trade-offs with sales, marketing, engineering, and management teams
- Self-starter, leader, high energy level that can collaborate across multiple product development teams and organizations within ServiceNow.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in executive and public speaking environments
- Good analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate capability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize activities for optimal results
. San Diego preferred, Santa Clara OK
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.