Staff Business Systems Analyst | 33698
Job Title: Staff Business Systems Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The team is comprised of highly motivated individuals spread across the globe who partner across our organization to deliver high quality and impactful outcomes. Primarily responsible for our large ITSM suite internally at ServiceNow.
This role is responsible to coordinate all activities within the team from application support to large projects that reach across the entire company. Partnering with our stakeholders, product management, and leadership to provide world class service while focusing on impact to our internal processes and external customer influence.
What you get to do in this role:
- Pseudo scrum master guiding the team through our agile methodology while partnering with stakeholders to ensure sprint planning, story writing, testing, and execution is delivered with quality
- Working with stakeholders to plan out an annual and quarterly roadmap with high business value initiatives taking precedent. Ensuring the process is adhered to and stakeholder expectations are set and delivered to.
- Lead the effort in planning and understanding new features being released with major versions of the ServiceNow platform to be adopted for internal ServiceNow usage. Working closely with product managers to provide updates and propose new features to be built in the platform based on internal findings.
- Defining key metrics and performance indicators, put in place reporting on key metrics and KPIs, and take action based upon results.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of business systems analyst experience
- 3+ years of ServiceNow platform experience
- 5+ years working and contributing to an agile development team
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.