Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack | 25431
Title: Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA (HQ)
At ServiceNow, we make the world of work, work better for people. We drive this purpose through a strong focus on our core values of Innovate and execute, Embrace diversity and inclusion, create belonging, Deliver customer success and Stay hungry and humble.
We are seeking exceptional, passionate and self-driven Senior Software Engineers / Staff Software Engineers in the rapidly growing Customer Service Management Business Unit to build highly innovative products in the Customer Service Management domain.
Customer Service Management applications are used by the Customer Support departments of organizations, and play a central role in allowing a company to provide support for its products and services to customers, improve customer satisfaction, retention and improve Net Promoter Scores. These applications include Case Management, Omni-channel Engagement, Field Service Management, Knowledge Management and Communities.
A Senior Software Engineer / Staff Software Engineer in this group is expected to:
- Develop highly scalable software for the Customer Service industry
- Work in scrum teams, plan and build features targeted to a release
- Support customers of our applications through bug fixes and patches
- May be required to work with customers in regulated environments that may involve being on-call 24X7 periodically
Primary Skills (Mandatory)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 5+ years of relevant experience for Software Engineer role / 8+ years of relevant experience for Senior Software Engineer role / 10+ years of relevant experience for Staff Software Engineer role
- Strong design and programming skills
- Experienced in database design, schemas and data modeling
- Experience in product development.
- Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.