Lead UX Designer | 26559
Job Title: Lead UX Designer
Location: Hyderabad, India
We are looking for a talented Lead UX Designer to join our Hyderabad user experience team. ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself for continuous betterment.
We are always looking for passionate individuals to drive user research, prototyping, or experience design activities for a portfolio of customer solutions. You will be part of the growing world-class Experience Organization (EO). EO creates new and compelling customer experiences for ServiceNow – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead UX design for a suite of products working across a team of designers
- Work collaboratively inside a cross-functional team, while providing design leadership inside a truly agile environment
- Work closely with product management and engineering, providing your design perspective to help ensure a unified and cohesive experience across the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Conduct user needs assessment, task analysis, and develop user profiles; identify key tasks for user research, competitive analysis, user testing, and develop usability plans
- Develop high-level task flow content and then use storyboards and other design documents to communicate concepts and vision to others
- Rapidly iterate theoretical task scenarios, navigation map, flow, and state-transition diagrams to document design decisions
- Develop UI layouts including controls, labels and graphical elements for software on both mobile and desktop platforms with an eye towards experience unification
- Participate in documentation development processes such as user experience specifications, testing and evaluation
- Create end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Lead and integrate the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with a heavy emphasis on human-centered design methods
- Experience mentoring or leading designers on complex projects
- An inspiring portfolio showing us how you have crafted great experiences, seeing them through to released products
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Expert with Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other design tools
- Expert ability to create interactive high-fidelity prototypes in InVision, Axure, Framer, Principle or similar tools
- Relentless pursuit of perfection working in an iterative and agile development environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience facilitating design thinking workshops
- Experience working with tools such as ServiceNow, Abstract or Miro
- Experience in creating content and/or designing with compliance to WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA guidelines
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.