Sr. Manager Quality Engineering | 22290
Senior Manager, Quality Engineering & Support
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ years of software product quality engineering experience including test planning, implementation and execution.
- 7 + years of Experience in a management position for test engineering or QA teams.
- Advanced working knowledge of test engineering processes and methodologies; Expertise in test planning, test case management, code coverage and defect analysis.
- Significant hands-on experience in project management and Agile/Scrum product development life cycles
- Thorough understanding of performance testing and automation testing. Hands on experience in JMeter, Perfmon, Selenium
- Skilled in CI processes, thorough understanding of Jenkins CI and GIT
- Strong data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Thorough understanding of Operating System Concepts
- Experience testing software and services using common API techniques (SOAP, REST, XML, etc.)
- Planning, designing, implementation and use of automated test suites including open source and commercial tools
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring skills combined with flexibility working in a dynamic, fast moving product development environment.
- Collaborative but decisive personal style; highly effective communicator and problem solver.
- Manage multiple competing priorities while driving resolution and getting results
- Delivering Support for identified functions – driving resolution, reporting & managing SLA, and KPI, root cause analysis. Perform the role of Critical Escalation Manager.
- Hiring, mentoring, and managing team of QA & Support Engineers
- Open to travel – This role might require occasional travel
Work Environment - We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.