ITOM Enterprise Sales Specialist | 22192
Title: ITOM Enterprise Sales Specialist
Location: Remote: GA, USA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Identify and qualify opportunities by uncovering critical/priority issues for IT leadership and aligning solutions to deliver great outcomes.
- Understand, develop and grow a region to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Work as part of a team of highly motivated and talented sales/product/engineering/services partners to develop and execute joint sales plans and sales strategy for achieving targets
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new ITOM customers
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce ServiceNow’s ITOM offerings
- Executive Calls and Presentations/Demonstrations
- Create and demonstrate ROI/business justification
- Manage sales cycle and positioning ITOM value for negotiation and closing
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
7+ years of software and service-based sales experience within IT Operations, Enterprise Management, Performance Management, Asset Management solution area or related technology environment.
- Excellent knowledge of IT Operations Management space, including infrastructure, applications, networking, systems management and asset management
- A strong understanding of and experience within geographic market is required.
- Highly motivated with extensive experience successfully selling complex solutions to large enterprise customers.
- Strong business and technical acumen with customer focused mindset
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred
- Travel required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and business value to all levels of an organization
- Ability to forge new, trusted business relationships
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.