Senior Manager, Investor Relations | 23200
Senior Manager, Investor Relations (IR)
Location Santa Clara
This position reports to: VP, Finance
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
What you get to do in this role:
As the Senior Manager, Investor Relations, you will be responsible for presenting the investment narrative to the financial community, providing investor feedback and creating investment materials for earnings releases and presentations to analysts and investors. This person is responsible for broadening and increasing shareholder value through effective communication and engagement, and acts as a corporate spokesperson representing the organization.
This role reports to the VP, Finance and has significant interaction with the executive suite and must demonstrate clear ability to communicate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Represent ServiceNow to investors and analysts at key meetings and conferences and effectively maintain relationships with key analysts and the investor community
- Manage internal and external investor relations activities, acting as a spokesperson for the Company to introduce, position, and market the Company to current and potential investors
- Plan and manage the annual investor relations event calendar, including investor conferences and road shows, and quarterly earnings calls
- Oversee and manage the strategic focus and content development of investor presentations, management scripts and Q&A for quarterly earnings calls and materials for the Board of Directors
- Draft press releases, transcripts, conference presentations and other key communications, announcements and conference call materials
- Partner with Legal, Public Relations, Accounting and FP&A to ensure compliance on regulatory matters and monitor changes in SEC regulations to ensure a “best practices" approach to investor communications
- Advise executive management about financial and industry trends, shareholder and analyst concerns, and competitor results and dynamics
- Review and maintain peer analysis by tracking and reporting competitive intelligence to relevant departments by listening to earnings calls, speaking with analysts, attending conferences, following news flow
- Oversee and update the various financial models and analyses
- Assist with development and implementation of investor relations and related communication strategies
- Assist with Annual Investor Day and other marketing events
- Manage IR website, content & investor communications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of technology industry experience in investor relations, equity research or investment management
- Strong financial and analytical skills with ability to interpret information and financial concepts for the investment community and management and apply them in business analysis situations
- Demonstrated understanding of technology and business models. Must demonstrate the desire and capacity to learn about our industry, products, competitors and other key audiences
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and experience with financial research tools such as FactSet and/or Capital IQ
- Excellent strategic communication (written/oral) and presentation skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to contribute and engage with peers
- Effective leadership in representing the company to investors and analysts
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Consistently dependable and sound decision-making capabilities
- Creative problem-solving within team and independent environments
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities and being able to keep track of deadlines
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.